Most visited dive sites
Our most popular diving destinations in the Samui archipelago are Koh Tao and Sail Rock. The dive sites around Koh Tao are beautiful with numerous sheltered and shallow bays that offer diving students excellent conditions for training dives on colorful reefs. Of course, there are also more demanding dive sites for experienced divers.
The most frequently visited dive sites are:
- Mango Bay, rating: easy, depth: 2m – 18m
- Twins, rating: easy – intermediate, depth: 5m – 18m
- Aow Leuk, rating: easy, depth: 4m – 18m
- Shark Island, Rating: Intermediate, Depth: 4m – 25m
- Green Rock, rating: intermediate, depth: 5m – 25m
- White Rock, rating: intermediate, depth: 5m – 22m
- Hin Wong Pinnacle, rating: intermediate, depth: 15m – 25m
- Chumphon Pinnacle, Rating: Intermediate, Depth: 14m – 35m
If you would like to explore one of the above dive sites or other dive sites around Koh Tao, join our daily dive excursions from Koh Samui.